The Orbiter 270 6.0 stadium allows camera operators to work in tight spaces in any kind of venue without obstructing spectator sight-lines.
Camera and operator occupy an extremely low working position, eliminating the “dead angle” for nearby spectators and can be perfectly integrated into the auditorium.
The Orbiter 270 stadium facilitates rock solid stabilisation, 270° panning; smooth, steady and noiseless operation and accommodates all tripod heads, helping to capture great shots while working in difficult locations with ease and comfort
This model comes with a sealed high precision bearing facilitating smooth, steady and noiseless operation and accommodates all tripod heads. It allows perfect panning coming close to the characteristics of fluid heads and trouble-free panning over 270°. Comprehensive testing proved high durability even under extreme conditions in terms of temperature and mechanical impact. Maintenance is reduced to almost zero.
- 270° panning independent of the seat
- Very low working position
- Significantly minimises impact on sight-lines
- Rock solid stabilisation & steady shots
- High grade sealed precision bearing
- Adjustable friction
- Continuously adjustable seat
- Effortless noiseless easy operation
- Rigid compact modular upgradable design
- Low maintenance
- Accommodates all tripod heads
- Designed for fixed installations
- 1 year warranty
- Seat adjustable in height
- Installation on site
- Camera risers