The Orbiter 500 spaceshooter is a mobile non-automated low speed tracking system.
It is designed for the tracking, analysis and recording of rockets, aircrafts, missiles and other flying objects allowing tilt angles up to 90° and panning over 360°. At air sports it is applied to capture any kind of flying or free-falling object.
An adjustable and very stable telescopic or fixed centre column allows operating above head level while looking at the viewfinders at face level. The viewfinders track simultaneously with the seat, automatically staying in the operator‘s view.
The centre column is delivered in any desired fixed height – adjustable heights are accomplished by a telescopic column with an integrated gear box which is operated manually.
- 360° panning independent of the seat
- 90° tilting
- Rock solid stabilisation & Steady shots
- High grade triple-sealed precision bearing
- Steady friction
- Central cable feeding through center column
- Center column fixed or adjustable
- Continuously adjustable seat
- Effortless noiseless easy operation & transport
- Rigid compact modular upgradable design
- Easily assembled and levelled
- Low maintenance
- Accommodates all tripod heads
- 1 year warranty on all parts
- Heavy duty version – doubled capacity
- Various pan/ tilt heads
- Telescopic center column
- Individual system integration
- Comprehensive customisation