Image Systems – TEMA Motion Analysis
TEMA Motion Analysis software is a powerful and modular software application designed to analyse covers the complete process from bringing the image into the program via automated tracking and analysis to a result presentation in predefined tables and graphs.
- Flexible – The flexible windows based user interface makes it fast and easy to find the best setup for your application. Key-bindings to the menu system make the operation very fast.
- Powerful – Handles and analyses at rapid speed large quantities of data from high speed cameras and other sensors. The operator can choose between a large number of tracking algorithms and track an unlimited number of points throughout the image sequence.
- Synchronised – The User Interface is “Fully synchronised”: any change of parameters or set-up will directly effect all parts of the tracking session, updating results, graphs and tables.
- Compatible – The system handles all major image formats on the market and has options to control most of the available high-speed cameras.
Software License methods:
- Standard – Software is licensed for a specific computer. Software can only be run on that computer.
- Dongle – License is issued using a USB hardware dongle. Software can be run on any computer with USB dongle attached.
- Floating – The license is supplied across a network for a specific number of users (this is also known as a multiple seat license).
Alternative purchasing methods include:
- Software Leasing – for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months is available on request.
- Subscription – An entry fee and then annual subscription fee is payable.