The Orbiter 500 superflat camera seat has been designed for all low shooting camera positions at outdoor broadcasts such as soccer, tennis or athletics and for studio use. It helps to capture great shots while working in difficult locations with ease and comfort.
The Orbiter allows independent movement of camera and seat, along the same axis and pans over 360° at a very low level, providing easy operation and reducing disturbances due to its central cable feeding.
The most remarkable and patented feature of this system is that contrary to others, the seat of the Orbiter is not directly connected to the camera column. Almost no shock motion is transmitted from the operator to the camera as the camera column is not loaded by the operator‘s weight. The unlinked rotation along the same axis also avoids unwanted movement of the camera when moving the seat.
Comprehensive testing proved high durability even under extreme conditions in terms of temperature and mechanical impact.
The Orbiter’s compact design, its effortless handling and its noiseless operation has set new standards for mobile applications internationally.
- 360° panning independent of the seat
- Rock solid stabilisation & steady shotsHigh grade triple-sealed precision bearing
- Steady friction
- Central cable feeding
- Continuously adjustable seat
- Effortless noiseless easy operation and transport
- Rigid compact modular upgradable design
- Easily assembled and levelled no tools needed
- Low maintenance
- Accommodates all tripod heads
- Trolley included
- 1 year warranty
- Short legs for limited space
- Camera risers]
- Wheels for quick position changes
- Heavy duty version – doubled capacity